View our list of current opportunities below.
We are seeking a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual for the role of Associate – Planning & Claims Management to be based in our Singapore office.
• To assist in the management and operations of the Profit Centre and assume overall control for its viability, stability and success, in co-operation with all other components of the Group.
• To implement strategies and tasks set in the Business Plan for those services region and functions for which he/she has designated responsibility.
• To assign available resources to projects for which he/she has delegated responsibility.
The role will include but not be limited to the following key functions:
• To maintain the highest standards of professional ethics.
• To promote a high company image.
• Responsible for actively seeking, developing and maintaining sufficient paying work for the team for which he/she is responsible and achieving the business plan responsibilities as assigned.
• For all matters which you are responsible, you are to liaise with technical support managers and other specialized services available within ConfluenceTBH, Confluence and Tracey Brunstrom & Hammond as required.
• Responsible for supervision of staff working with you on specific projects.
• Responsible for the checking of all documents issued within a project to ensure factual correctness and acceptable levels of quality are maintained.
• To manage and co-ordinate all projects assigned, in line with the agreed project plan and budget.
• To liaise with the client and client’s teams as and when required.
• For all matters for which he/she is responsible, ensure that the teams are adequately resourced and technically supported. This includes liaisons with technical support managers and other specialised services available within CTBH.
To ensure that quality procedures are followed and quality standards within the constraints of the commission are maintained.
• To ensure that the commercial risks (financially and professionally) to which CTBH is exposed are minimised.
• Represent the CTBH group in various industries and organisations and to specific clients for the services and regions for which he/she is responsible or is an active participant.
• Monitor Government actions and commercial trends to identify opportunities or risk for CTBH.
• To maintain a working relationship with the client and other relevant parties involved in the project so that CTBH’s prospects of further commissions will be enhanced.
• To establish and maintain contacts at appropriate levels with providers of services that supplement or compliment those or CTBH, and to actively contribute in the CTBH marketing efforts.
• Establish and maintain contact with providers of services that supplement or compliment those of CTBH.
• Participate in, and actively support the on-going staff training programme.
• Actively participate in maintaining staff morale and encouraging initiative and acceptance of responsibility by team members.
• Contribute towards an environment which will allow for the development of individuals and enhance their career opportunities.
• Promote appropriate research and development.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Degree or trade qualification in an industry related discipline and possess a minimum of fifteen years relevant work experience (engineering, building, architecture).
• Highly effective interpersonal, consultation, influencing and negotiation skills and the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
• Strong customer focus skills and the proven ability to continually exceed customer expectations.
• Demonstrated ability to analyse and evaluate complex issues and to initiate the appropriate responses.
• Capability to manage time effectively.
• Good written and verbal communication skills and ability to tailor communication depending on audience.
• An ability to relate to people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
Please send us your applications by 15 July 2013. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If this is the role for you, click here to apply!